BB vs GMY T20 Match Prediction & Betting Tips, Maharaja Trophy 2022
Bengaluru Blasters and Gulbarga Mystics go head to head in Match 3 of the 2022 Maharaja Trophy at the Srikantadatta Narasimha Raja Wadeyar Ground on Monday afternoon. This is the first game of the tournament for both teams who will have watched both games on Sunday with interest. Read on as we preview this match. The game gets underway in Mysore at 15:00 local time.
Under the coaching of Naziruddin T, we expect the Blasters to have carefully worked on all their plans amid meticulous preparation. They will be extremely motivated ahead of this opening match.
Gulbarga Mystics are a new side who have recruited very strongly indeed. There is always the unknown with a new team but under Manish Pandey’s captaincy, we expect them to play in an exciting manner which gets results
Bengaluru Blasters vs Gulbarga Mystics Match Live Streaming
TV channels: This match will be shown live on the Star Network.
Maharaja Trophy 2022 Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on FanCode.
BB vs GMY Match Toss Prediction
With humidity increasing as the game progresses, we expect both skippers to choose to field first if they win the toss ahead of this match.
BB vs GMY Pitch Report
There is not expected to be any rain before this match so the pitch should be drier than in Sunday’s matches. Expect a slightly faster paced wicket as a result.
The conditions in Mysore will be very cloudy and humid from the first ball to the last. The temperature will be in the mid-low 20s.
Read on for team previews, betting tips, latest odds, and match prediction for Bengaluru Blasters vs Gulbarga Mystics T20, Maharaja Trophy
Bengaluru Blasters Team News & Playing 11
BB Team News
Captained by Mayank Agarwal, we expect many of the younger players in the tournament to look with awe at the opening batter who played his most recent Test Match earlier this year. The Blasters have plenty of experience and a fully fit squad for this opening game.
BB Key Players
- Mayank Agarwal- the 31 year old right-hander has played five ODIs and 21 Tests for India. He is a supremely talented batter with four Test centuries to his name.
- Ronit More- the right-arm fast medium bowler spent a couple of seasons with the Chennai Super Kings during the last decade. He could be a beneficiary of the additional pace in this pitch.
- Jagadeesha Suchith- the slow left-arm orthodox bowler had his second most successful IPL this year. He took seven wickets at an average of 20 for Sunrisers Hyderabad.
BB Team Form
The Blasters were beaten by the Bijapur Bulls in the 2019 Karnataka Trophy Final, but their team will be completely different from that game.
Bengaluru Blasters Predicted Playing 11
Mayank Agarwal (c), Jagadeesha Suchith, Ronit More, Anirudha Joshi, Pradeep T, Kranthi Kumar, Chetan LR, Anish KV, Kumar LR, Rakshith S, Rishi Bopanna
Gulbarga Mystics Team News & Playing 11
GMY Team News
The Mystics are coached by former Karnataka batter Mansuralikhan, someone who has over a decade of coaching in Indian domestic cricket. Plenty will depend on the big names, Manish Pandey and Devdutt Padikkal. If both can stay fit, which they are for this match, then the Mystics should be one of the top teams.
GMY Key Players
- Manish Pandey- the Mystics skipper can count himself unfortunate to no longer be a fixture in the India IT20 side. He played 33 games and averaged 44.31 with the bat.
- Devdutt Padikkal- the 22 year old hit his first IPL century during the 2021 tournament and narrowly missed out on making 400 runs across three successive campaigns. He made his IT20 debut for India last year.
- Manoj Bhandge- the 23 year old medium fast bowler should enjoy bowling in these humid conditions and with a bit of pace in the pitch.
Gulbarga Mystics Predicted Playing 11
Manish Pandey (c), Devdutt Padikkal, CA Karthik, Manoj Bhandge, Shrijith KL (wk), V Kaverappa, Krithik Krishna, Abhilash Shetty, Kushal Wadhwani, Pranav Bhatia, Mohit BA
BLB vs GM Team Form in Last Five Matches
BLB : L W W W W
GM : NA
Bengaluru Blasters vs Gulbarga Mystics Head to Head
Bengaluru Blasters and Gulbarga Mystics will be playing for the first time against each other.
Bengaluru Blasters vs Gulbarga Mystics Prediction
The Blasters against the Mystics should be the first game of the tournament to be played without rain beforehand and it will be interesting to see what effect that has on the pitch. There are some very talented batters on show and we expect them to navigate any tough conditions. We are predicting a win for Gulbarga Mystics.
Gulbarga Mystics are favorites to beat Bengaluru Blasters