CSG vs LKK Match Prediction & Betting Tips, TNPL 2022
Chepauk Super Gillies and Lyca Kovai Kings go head to head on Tuesday evening in Match 17 of the 2021 Tamil Nadu Premier League. Chepauk got their first win of this campaign against Ruby Trichy Warriors last Wednesday. The Kovai Kings have won their last two matches after losing their first two. The match begins at The SNR College Cricket Ground, Coimbatore at 19:15 local time.
Chepauk Super Gillies will be delighted to have got off the mark for this year’s competition. The margin of victory was such that we expect them to now kick on and compete at the top end of the table.
Lyca Kovai Kings looked like they were out of the running for this season after losing games one and two. However, they are now full of confidence after successive wins.
Chepauk Super Gillies vs Lyca Kovai Kings T20 Match Live streaming
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports 1.
CSG vs LKK Match Toss Prediction
We are still waiting to see a skipper choose to bat first in this year’s tournament. Only three teams have won after batting first and we expect to see the captains opt to field first if they win the toss.
CSG vs LKK Match Pitch Report
This pitch is certainly the most bowler-friendly that we have seen in the competition so far. Expect a par score no higher than 150 with pace and spin bowlers enjoying the wicket.
Mostly cloudy and very humid across this game. The temperature will be in the mid-20s from start to finish.
Read on for team previews, betting tips, latest odds, and match prediction for Chepauk Super Gillies vs Lyca Kovai Kings, TNPL 2022.
Chepauk Super Gillies Team News & Playing 11
CSG Team News
Ahead of their 44 run win over Ruby Trichy Warriors, Radhakrishnan and Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore came back into the side at the expense of S Sujay and Jaganath Sinivas. As this was their first victory of the campaign, we expect the management to keep the same XI for this match.
CSG Key Players
- Uthirasamy Sasidev- the number four batter struck three fours and five sixes in the win over Ruby Trichy Warriors. He is averaging 46.00 across the competition so far.
- Radhakrishan- the 22 year old right hander enjoyed his return to the side with a very impressive 81 runs from 49 balls in the last game.
- Ramadoss Alexander- the slow left-arm bowler caught the eye for the second successive game. He dismissed Amit Sathvik and Adithya Ganesh against the Warriors.
CSG Team Form
After finishing last season in excellent form and taking the title, the poor start to the season from the Gillies has been a surprise. However, they were very strong in their last game.
Chepauk Super Gillies Predicted Playing 11
Kaushik Gandhi (c), Narayan Jagadeesan (wk), Radhakrishnan, Uthirasamy Sasidev, Rajagopal Sathish, Harish Kumar, Sonu Yadav, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Manimaran Siddarth, Sandeep Warrier, Ramadoss Alexander
Lyca Kovai Kings Team News & Playing 11
LKK Team News
After getting a win at the third time of asking in this season’s campaign, the Kovai Kings picked the same team ahead of the game against Ruby Trichy Warriors which produced their second successive win. There are no injuries in the squad and we do not anticipate any changes.
LKK Key Players
- Sai Sudharsan- although he only managed to hit one four and one six against Ruby Trichy Warriors, the exciting young player has already hit an unbeaten half-century in this competition.
- Shahrukh Khan- the captain took his side over the winning line in the last match. He scored 24 not-out from 23 balls after taking 2-34 with the ball.
- Abhishek Tanwar- the medium pace bowling all-rounder was at the top of his game against Ruby Trichy Warriors. He dismissed Murali Vijay, Akash Sumra and R Ganesh in the last match.
LKK Team Form
The Kovai Kings have certainly found their feet in the last two games. They are targeting their third successive win of the tournament in this fixture.
Lyca Kovai Kings Predicted Playing 11
Ganga Sridhar Raju, Suresh Kumar (wk), Sai Sudharsan, Shijit Chandran, U Mukilesh, Shahrukh Khan (c), Abhishek Tanwar, Ajith Ram, Krishnamoorthy Vignesh, Balu Surya, R Divakara
CSG vs LKK Team Form in Last Five Matches
CSG : W L L W W
LKK : W W L L L
Chepauk Super Gillies vs Lyca Kovai Kings Head to Head
CSG vs LKK Head to Head Stats in T20
|Matches Played||CSG Won||LKK Won||Tie||NR|
Chepauk Super Gillies vs Lyca Kovai Kings Prediction
This should be a fantastic game between two sides who look to have turned their campaigns around over recent matches. By beating Salem Spartans and Ruby Trichy Warriors, Lyca Kovai Kings have sprung up the table and are now in third place. However, they will be facing a resurgent Chepauk Super Gillies who went all the way last year. We are predicting a very close contest with the Super Gillies getting the win.
Chepauk Super Gillies are favourites to beat Lyca Kovai Kings