HT vs SS T20 Match Prediction & Betting Tips, Maharaja Trophy 2022
Hubli Tigers and Shivamogga Strikers go head to head in Match 13 of the 2022 Maharaja T20 Trophy at the Srikantadatta Narasimha Raja Wadeyar Ground on Saturday afternoon. The Tigers have won only one of their opening four matches and are in fifth place. Shivamogga Strikers are bottom after playing four and losing four. Read on as we preview this fixture. The game gets underway in Mysore at 15:00 local time.
Hubli Tigers have been very poor throughout the competition and have only scraped one victory. However, Shivamogga Strikers may well represent the best opposition to pick up another win against.
Shivamogga Strikers will be very low on confidence after easily losing a game which they looked to be competitive in on Friday. However, if they can post another high score then they will have a good chance against Hubli Tigers.
Hubli Tigers vs Shivamogga Strikers Match Live Streaming
TV channels: This match will be shown live on the Star Network.
Maharaja Trophy 2022 Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on FanCode.
HT vs SS Match Toss Prediction
The convention has been to bowl first in this tournament, but with both teams at the bottom end of the table, do not be surprised if both skippers choose to bat first if they win the toss.
HT vs SS Pitch Report
We have seen batting strike-rates increase as the competition has progressed. However, we still expect bowlers to have the upper hand on this surface.
Cloudy conditions with a consistent temperature of 27 degrees during this match in Mysore. There will be no rain or overs lost to weather.
Read on for team previews, betting tips, latest odds, and match prediction for Hubli Tigers vs Shivamogga Strikers, Maharaja Trophy T20
Hubli Tigers Team News & Playing 11
HT Team News
There were four changes in the Hubli Tigers XI ahead of Friday’s heavy defeat to Gulbarga Mystics. Middle order batter Tushar Singh was pushed up the order and delivered 42 runs from 32 balls. We expect more changes for this game and for Singh to potentially bat in the top three.
HT Key Players
- Luvnith Sisodia- the 22 year old left-hander has made useful starts for Hulbi Tigers in their last two games. He rarely goes aerial and has not, as yet, hit a six in the tournament.
- Tushar Singh- the right handed batter made a duck against Bengaluru Blasters but has otherwise hit scores of 34, 36 not-out and 42.
- Abhimnanyu Mithun- the skipper has taken two wickets and scored a half-century for the Tigers in this competition. He could also be a candidate to bat higher up the order in this game.
HT Team Form
Three defeats from four games, with the only win a tight victory, does not make for pretty reading for the players or the fans of Hubli Tigers.
Hubli Tigers Predicted Playing 11
Luvnith Sisodia (wk), BU Shivakumar, Tushar Singh, Abhimanyu Mithun (c), Gneshwar Naveen, Swapnil Yelave, Shishir Bhavane, Sagar Solanki, Saurabh Srivastav, Vasuki Koushik, Zahoor Farooqui
Shivamogga Strikers Team News & Playing 11
SS Team News
Rajvir Wadhwa and MB Darshan were both left out of the side ahead of the clash with Bengaluru Blasters on Friday evening. Batter Desmond Anthony and bowler KS Devaiah both got their first appearances. We expect to see the same XI for the Strikers in this match as Devaiah picked up a wicket and Anthony did not get an opportunity to bat.
SS Key Players
- Rohan Kadam- the 28 year old is the second highest run scorer in the tournament and hit his third successive half-century on Friday. He has scored over 200 runs from his four innings.
- BR Sharath- the keeper-batter registered his highest score of the competition and put on 116 runs for the opening partnership against Bengaluru Blasters. He hit 51 runs from 45 balls.
- D Avinash- the all-rounder hit 13 not out from five balls but was only afforded one over in Friday’s match. His economy rate was 2.00 compared to the other five bowlers who were between 10 and 19.20.
SS Team Form
There are very few ways of putting a positive spin on Shivamogga Strikers’ form at the moment. Their batting is clearly their strongest suit at the moment.
Shivamogga Strikers Predicted Playing 11
Rohan Kadam, Vinay Sagar, Stalin Hoover, Krishnamurthy Siddharth, BR Sharath (wk), Krishnappa Gowtham (c), D Avinash, Desomnd Anthony, KS Devaiah, KC Cariappa, S Punith
HT vs SMS Team Form in Last Five Matches
HT : L L W L W
SMS : L L L L L
Hubli Tigers vs Shivamogga Strikers Head to Head
This is the first time that Hubli Tigers and Shivamogga Strikers will meet.
Hubli Tigers vs Shivamogga Strikers Prediction
Sometimes, the games between the lowest ranked sides in a competition can provide the most entertainment and the closest finishes and we certainly think that this game will be very watchable. Shivamogga Strikers have a useful batting line-up but struggle to create consistent pressure against sides with the ball. Hubli Tigers have been disappointing in the tournament but have got over the winning line once before. We think, whichever team who gets their innings off to the best start will win the match and we are predicting a victory for Shivamogga Strikers.
Shivamogga Strikers are favorites to beat Hubli Tigers