MU vs SS T20 Match Prediction & Betting Tips, Maharaja Trophy 2022
Match 8 of the 2022 Maharaja T20 Trophy brings Mangalore United and Shivamogga Strikers together at the Srikantadatta Narasimha Raja Wadeyar Ground on Wednesday evening. So far in the tournament, Mangalore have beaten Hubli Tigers and Mysore Warriors. Shivamogga Strikers have lost to Mysore Warriors and Gulbarga Mystics. Read on as we preview this fixture. The game gets underway in Mysore at 19:00 local time.
Mangalore United have a proud 100% record in the tournament and even a rain delay in the game against Mysore Warriors could not stop them. They are full of self-belief at the moment.
The Strikers were very poor against Mysore Warriors but put in a much better performance against Gulbarga Mystics. They will need to go up another couple of levels if they are to trouble Mangalore United.
Mangalore United vs Shivamogga Strikers Match Live Streaming
TV channels: This match will be shown live on the Star Network
Maharaja Trophy 2022 Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on FanCode.
MU vs SS Match Toss Prediction
Shivamogga Strikers came very close to winning their first match after they had won the toss and chose to bowl first on Tuesday. We predict that the Strikers will bat first irrespective of who wins the toss.
MU vs SS Pitch Report
The batters are certainly getting more comfortable on this surface as the competition progresses. We expect a par score to be over 180 in this match.
Some cloud throughout with the temperature in the low twenties. Expect the humidity levels to go above 90% in the second innings of the game.
Read on for team previews, betting tips, latest odds, and match prediction for Mangalore United vs Shivamogga Strikers T20, Maharaja Trophy
Mangalore United Team News & Playing 11
MU Team News
After beating Hubli Tigers by eight wickets with 12 balls remaining in their opening fixture, it was no surprise to see Mangalore United put out an unchanged XI for the clash against Mysore Warriors. We expect United to take the field with the same personnel as they look to keep the momentum up.
MU Key Players
- Ravikumar Samarth – The right handed opening batter was untroubled and unrushed as he hit one four and two sixes in his latest unbeaten innings in the tournament.
- HS Sharath – The medium pacer dismissed the dangerous Karun Nair against Mysore Warriors. He has taken three wickets at an average of 9.66 in the tournament so far.
- Rohit Kumar – The left-arm spinner has taken three wickets from two games in the 2022 campaign. He dismissed Naga Bharath and Shreyas Gopal on Monday.
MU Team Form
Mangalore have been very impressive as they have cruised to two wins from two in this competition.
Mangalore United Predicted Playing 11
Ravikumar Samarth (c), Macneil Noronha, Nikin Jose, Abhinav Manohar, Vijaykumar Vyshak, Amit Verma, M Venkatesh, Aneeshwar Gautam, Sujay Sater (wk), Rohit Kumar, HS Sharath
Shivamogga Strikers Team News & Playing 11
SS Team News
The Strikers made one change from their heavy 69 run defeat to Mysore Warriors. Out went wicket-keeper Vinay Sagar with BR Sharath coming in to replace him. There are no players suffering from illness or niggles and we expect the Strikers to go with the same XI in this game.
SS Key Players
- Krishnamurthy Siddharth – only two players have scored more runs than the Shivamogga Strikers number three batter in the competition. He is not a big boundary hitter and is less likely to take risks than other batters.
- Rohan Kadam – the left-handed opener hit three fours and two sixes in his knock of 53 runs from 41 balls. He enjoyed a 108 run partnership for the second wicket with Siddharth against Gulbarga Mystics.
- D Avinash – The right-arm medium pacer dismissed both openers in Tuesday’s early match. He delivered eight dot balls and is the leading wicket taker in the tournament so far.
SS Team Form
Shivamogga Strikers continue to search for their first win in this campaign. However, they looked more comfortable in their last match.
Shivamogga Strikers Predicted Playing 11
Rohan Kadam, Stalin Hoover, Krishnamurthy Siddharth, R Smaran, BR Sharath (wk), Krishnappa Gowtham (c), D Avinash, Rajvir Wadhwa, MB Darshan, KC Cariappa, Utham Aiyappa
MU vs SS Dream11 Prediction
MU vs SMS Team Form in Last Five Matches
MU : W W
SMS : L L L L L
Mangalore United vs Shivamogga Strikers Head to Head
This is the first time that these two sides will go head to head.
Mangalore United vs Shivamogga Strikers Betting Odds
Who will win Mangalore United vs Shivamogga Strikers Match?
Shivamogga Strikers put in a much better performance in their last match but the bookies expect Mangalore United to make it three wins from three.
Odds to Win The Match
|Bet Now||Bet Now||Bet Now||Bet Now|
Mangalore United vs Shivamogga Strikers Prediction
It would be very easy to take a quick look at the table and decide that Mangalore United will have an easy task after winning two and Shivamogga Strikers losing two. However, the Strikers got very close to Gulbarga Mystics and we expect them to be competitive. Overall though, we are predicting another win for Mangalore United.
Mangalore United are favorites to beat Shivamogga Strikers at the odds of 1.66