MW vs GMY T20 Match Prediction & Betting Tips, Maharaja Trophy 2022
Match 10 of the 2022 Maharaja T20 Trophy brings Mysore Warriors and Gulbarga Mystics together at the Srikantadatta Narasimha Raja Wadeyar Ground on Thursday afternoon. The Warriors have won two and lost one in the tournament so far. The Mystics got their first win in Match 5 against Shivamogga Strikers. Read on as we preview this fixture. The game gets underway in Mysore at 19:00 local time.
Mysore Warriors have beaten Hubli Tigers and Shivamogga Strikers so far in the competition. With their opening batters in strong form, they will believe they can beat anyone in this tournament.
Gulbarga Mystics needed some powerful lower order hitting to get over the line against Shivamogga Strikers on Wednesday. However, you can not put a price on getting the first win and they will now look to build.
Mysore Warriors vs Gulbarga Mystics Match Live Streaming
TV channels: This match will be shown live on the Star Network.
Maharaja Trophy 2022 Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on FanCode.
MW vs GMY Match Toss Prediction
Both teams fielded first ahead of winning their last fixtures. We predict that both captains will choose to field first if they win the toss before this game.
MW vs GMY Pitch Report
There continues to be plenty of turn and bounce for the spinners on this surface. We anticipate a par score to be in the region of 160 on Wednesday evening.
There will be some gaps in the cloud but overall there will not be much clear sky on offer. The temperature will be over 22 degrees with humidity levels reaching 90% before the end of the match.
Read on for team previews, betting tips, latest odds, and match prediction for Mysore Warriors vs Gulbarga Mystics T20, Maharaja Trophy
Mysore Warriors Team News & Playing 11
MW Team News
The management and selectors of the Warriors were rewarded for keeping an unchanged XI from their defeat against Mangalore United by a 10 wicket victory with 25 balls remaining on Wednesday. No players emerged from the win over Hubli Tigers with any injuries or knocks.
MW Key Players
- Nihal Ullal – With scores of 44 and 48 not-out from his last two games, the keeper-batter is in excellent form. He took a catch in the field before hitting three boundaries against the Tigers.
- Karun Nair – The skipper got his tournament up and running with an unbeaten innings of 11 fours and three sixes on Wednesday. He shared an unbroken partnership of 141 with Ullal.
- Shubhang Hegde – The young left-arm orthodox bowler took four wickets in the opening game and has followed up with an additional dismissal in both of the following matches.
MW Team Form
The Warriors wasted no time in getting back to winning ways on Wednesday and have won four of their last five games in this competition.
Mysore Warriors Predicted Playing 11
Nihal Ullal (wk), Karun Nair (c), Naga Bharath, Pavan Deshpande, Shreyas Gopal, S Shivaraj, Shubhang Hegde, Vidyadhar Patil, Prateek Jain, Lochan Appanna, Aditya Goyal
Gulbarga Mystics Team News & Playing 11
GMY Team News
There were changes of personnel and a re-assignment of roles for the Mystics after their heavy defeat to Bengaluru Blasters. Bangalore Mohith took the wicket-keeping gloves from Kruthik Krishna and Codanda Ajit Karthik moved down from his role at the top of the order to batting at number eight.
GMY Key Players
- Jeswath Acharya – The opener is not a natural short-format batter but can still play the anchor role in a side. On a pitch which does not offer a huge amount of pace, his deflections and nudges can be crucial.
- Manish Pandey – The skipper bounced back from contributing only two runs against Bengaluru Blasters with an innings that included two fours and three sixes against Shivamogga Strikers.
- Codanda Ajit Karthik – The 28 year old right arm medium pace bowling all-rounder has taken four wickets in the competition. He dismissed BR Sharath, R Smaran and Utham Aiyappa in the last match.
GMY Team Form
Gulbarga Mystics were well beaten by Bengaluru Blasters by 54 runs in their tournament debut, but showed plenty of character to get over the line against Shivamogga Strikers.
Gulbarga Mystics Predicted Playing 11
Jeswath Acharya, Devdutt Padikkal, Rohan Patil, Manish Pandey (c), Krishnan Shrijith, Manoj Bhandage, Bangalore Mohith (wk), Codanda Ajit Karthik, Rithesh Bhatkal, Pranav Bhatia, Vidhwath Kaverappa
MW vs GMY Dream11 Prediction
MW vs GM Team Form in Last Five Matches
MW : W L W W W
GM : W L
Mysore Warriors vs Gulbarga Mystics Head to Head
This is the first time that these sides will meet.
Mysore Warriors vs Gulbarga Mystics Betting Odds
Who will win Mysore Warriors vs Gulbarga Mystics Match?
Gulbarga Mystics are favourites with the bookies ahead of this game but we are backing Mysore Warriors to make it three wins from four this season.
Odds to Win The Match
|Bet Now||Bet Now||Bet Now||Bet Now|
Mysore Warriors vs Gulbarga Mystics Prediction
Both teams will approach this game with a spring in their step after winning their most recent games in the tournament. Mysore Warriors showed their class with the bat whereas Gulbarga Mystics dug deep to get over the line. We are predicting a close game with Mysore Warriors getting the win.
Mysore Warriors are favorites to beat Gulbarga Mystics at odds of 2.05