MW vs MU T20 Match Prediction & Betting Tips, Maharaja Trophy 2022
Match 4 of the 2022 Maharaja Trophy sees Mysore Warriors and Mangalore United lock horns at the Srikantadatta Narasimha Raja Wadeyar Ground on Monday evening. Both teams won their opening games of the tournament convincingly across Sunday. Read on as we preview this fixture. The game gets underway in Mysore at 19:00 local time.
The Warriors put in an accomplished display against the Strikers and already look to have one of the strongest batting and bowling line-ups. They will not fear playing any team in this form.
Mangalore United had a comfortable chase after restricting Hubli Tigers to 119-9. With a very disciplined bowling attack, it would not be a surprise if Mangalore also bowl themselves into a strong position in this game.
Mysore Warriors vs Mangalore United Match Live Streaming
TV channels: This match will be shown live on the Star Network.
Maharaja Trophy 2022 Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on FanCode.
MW vs MU Match Toss Prediction
Both games on Sunday saw the toss winning captain choose to field first. We expect the same outcome of the toss ahead of this match.
MW vs MU Pitch Report
Medium pacers were able to take full advantage of the atmospheric conditions on Sunday. We also saw plenty of spin and expect the ball to turn a lot in this game also.
Very humid throughout with the temperature in the mid-low 20s in Mysore. There should be no rain delays or reduced overs in this match.
Read on for team previews, betting tips, latest odds, and match prediction for Mysore Warriors vs Mangalore United T20, Maharaja Trophy
Mysore Warriors Team News & Playing 11
MW Team News
Bowling out Shivamogga Strikers inside 15.1 overs means that the Warriors bowling attack should not have any problems in being fit to bowl again a day later in this match. Only Prateek Jain and Shubhang Hegde bowled four overs on Sunday and we expect the Warriors to be unchanged.
MW Key Players
- Karun Nair – The skipper top scored out of the Warriors top three after the other two were dismissed for single-figure scores. Nair struck five boundaries in his knock against the Strikers.
- Shreyas Gopal – The 28 year old all-rounder hit 62 runs from 39 balls and took 1-29 in Match 2 on Sunday. He will be relishing the opportunity to perform in both disciplines on this pitch again in this game.
- Shubhang Hegde – The 21 year old spinner had a performance to remember against the Strikers. He blew away the lower order and played a huge role in ending the game with 17 balls remaining.
MW Team Form
The Warriors are targeting their fourth successive victory in this format in this game.
Mysore Warriors Predicted Playing 11
Nihal Ullal (wk), Karun Nair (c), Naga Bharath, Pravan Deshpande, Shreyas Gopal, S Shivaraj, Shubhang Hegde, Vidyadhar Patil, Prateek Jainm Lochan Appanna, Aditya Goyal
Mangalore United Team News & Playing 11
MU Team News
In another rain reduced game on the first day of the tournament, Mangalore made short work of their target and got home with the use of only four players and with 12 balls remaining. There will be plenty of middle order batters desperate to get an opportunity in this game and we predict Mangalore will field the same XI.
MU Key Players
- Ravikumar Samarth – The 29 year old right-handed skipper hit six fours and two sixes on this bowler-friendly surface on Sunday. He also walked away with the Player of the Match Award.
- M Venkatesh – The right arm medium pace bowler conceded only 4.75 runs per over and enjoyed bowling in the humid conditions on Sunday. He should find similar conditions to exploit in this game.
- HS Sharath – The experienced 29 year old bowler was the pick of Mangalore’s bowlers on Sunday. He dismissed opener Luvnith Sisodia before coming back to take top scorer Tushar Singh.
MU Team Form
Mangalore United got off to an impressive winning start with both bat and ball on Sunday.
Mangalore United Predicted Playing 11
Ravikumar Samarth (c), Macneil Noronha, Nikin Jose, Abhinav Manohar, Vijaykumar Vyshak, Amit Verma, M Venkatesh, Aneeshwar Gautam, Sujay Sater (wk), Rohit Kumar, HS Sharath
MW vs MU Dream11 Prediction
MW vs MU Team Form in Last Five Matches
MW : W W W L N
MU : W
Mysore Warriors vs Mangalore United Head to Head
The Warriors have beaten Mangalore two times with Mangalore doing exactly the same to the Warriors. However, neither side has won back to back games against the other and it was the Warriors who won the last clash.
MW vs MU Head to Head Stats in T20's
|Matches Played||MW Won||MU Won||Tie||NR|
Mysore Warriors vs Mangalore United Betting Odds
Who will win Mysore Warriors vs Mangalore United T20 Match?
Mysore Warriors are favourites with the bookmakers ahead of this match. However, Mangalore United have not been ruled out, particularly after winning by eight wickets on Sunday.
Odds to Win The Match
|Bet Now||Bet Now||Bet Now||Bet Now|
Mysore Warriors vs Mangalore United Prediction
There is plenty of early season optimism in both camps after they both notched up strong wins on the opening day of the tournament. This game should be a tougher test for the two sides and we are predicting a very close match. Overall, we think Mysore Warriors will have that bit of extra quality to get the win.
Mysore Warriors are favorites to beat Mangalore United at the odds of 1.66