SS vs GMY T20 Match Prediction & Betting Tips, Maharaja Trophy 2022
Match 29 of the 2022 Maharaja T20 Trophy brings Shivamogga Strikers and Gulbarga Mystics together at the M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru in the penultimate group stage game. The Strikers have won only two games all season and will finish bottom. The Mystics are in second place, two points behind Bengaluru Blasters. Read on as we preview this clash. The match gets underway on Monday afternoon at 15:00 local time.
Shivamogga Strikers have disappointed their fans throughout the majority of this year’s competition but have pulled off a couple of unexpected wins. We doubt they will have the consistency to beat Gulbarga Mystics in this match.
Gulbarga Mystics have beaten Mysore Warriors, Mangalore United and Bengaluru Blasters in their last three games and pretty much all pundits will be predicting another win in this fixture.
Shivamogga Strikers vs Gulbarga Mystics Match Live Streaming
TV channels: This match will be shown live on the Star Network.
Maharaja Trophy 2022 Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on FanCode.
SS vs GMY Match Toss Prediction
The Strikers won the toss and chose to field first ahead of winning their last match in the competition. Gulbarga Mystics were asked to bat first against Mysore Warriors but still got the win. We predict that both teams will want to field first in this game.
SS vs GMY Pitch Report
Most teams have hit totals around the 150 mark in Bengaluru during the competition and we expect scores above that in this game. The pitch will have pace in it and should be consistent during this game.
Partly cloudy with a threat of rain early on in the game but dry for the rest of the day. Thunderstorms may have struck earlier in the day and there will be a humid feel in Bengaluru.
Read on for team previews, betting tips, latest odds, and match prediction for Shivamogga Strikers vs Gulbarga Mystics, Maharaja Trophy T20
Shivamogga Strikers Team News & Playing 11
SS Team News
Although they have been without their leading run scorer Rohan Kadam in the last couple of games, they have been able to put out consistent teams which may account for their impressive win over Mangalore United on Saturday. We expect the side to be unchanged for this final match.
SS Key Players
- Krishnappa Gowtham – The captain was a well deserved recipient of the Player of The Match Award on Saturday. His bowling has been impressive all competition but his batting was incredible against Mangalore United.
- Stalin Hoover – The batting all-rounder produced his best performance of the tournament on Saturday. He hit 53 not out after taking 1-16 with his medium pacers.
- D Avinash – The bowling all-rounder began the 2022 Maharaja T20 Trophy with figures of 1-35 against the Warriors and 5-40 against the Mystics. He has been quiet since but will relish the opportunity to bowl at them in this match.
SS Team Form
The Strikers have won two of their last four games, their best run of form in the competition.
Recommended: Top Cricket betting apps to place your bets on the go
Shivamogga Strikers Predicted Playing 11
BR Sharath (wk), Stalin Hoover, Krishnamurthy Siddharth, S Chaitanya, Krishnappa Gowtham (c), D Avinash, Rajvir Wadhwa, BM Shreyas, Utham Aiyappa, KC Cariappa, Vinay Sagar
Gulbarga Mystics Team News & Playing 11
GMY Team News
Manoj Bhandage was left out of the Mystics XI in spite of taking 3-23 against Bengaluru Blasters on Thursday. Abhilash Shetty was in the side for the seven run win over Mysore Warriors but we expect Bhandage to return to the team in this game.
GMY Key Players
- Rohan Patil – The young left-handed opener has scored only seven runs from his last three matches but will be keen to lock in his place ahead of the play-offs with a big score in this game.
- Manish Pandey – The skipper is Gulbarga Mystics’ highest run scorer in the tournament and took the Player of The Match Award with 57 not out from 27 balls against Mysore Warriors on Sunday.
- Vidhwath Kaverappa – The pace bowler has gone wicketless in only one game during this year’s competition. He took 2-48 when these sides met earlier in the month.
GMY Team Form
Gulbarga Mystics targeting their fourth win in a row and potentially a spot at the top of the group. A win in this game will set them up nicely for the play-offs.
Gulbarga Mystics Predicted Playing 11
Devdutt Padikkal, Rohan Patil, Jeswath Acharya, Krishnan Shrijith (wk), Manish Pandey (c), Codanda Ajit Karthik, Rithesh Bhatkal, Manoj Bhandage, Kushal Wadhwani, Vidhwath Kaverappa, Pranav Bhatia
SMS vs GM Team Form in Last Five Matches
SMS : W L L W L
GM : W W W L L
Shivamogga Strikers vs Gulbarga Mystics Head to Head
The teams met for the first time on August 9th in Match 5 of the tournament which turned out to be a very close and entertaining game. Shivamogga Strikers posted 175-8 with half-centuries for both Rohan Kadam and Krishnamurthy Siddharth. In reply, Gulbarga Mystics got over the finishing line with only five balls and three wickets remaining. Skipper Manish Pandey was the hero after hitting 50 runs from 36 balls in the middle order.
SS vs GMY Head to Head Stats in T20's
|Matches Played||SS Won||GMY Won||Tie||NR|
Shivamogga Strikers vs Gulbarga Mystics Prediction
Although it was a relatively close match the last time they met earlier this month, we expect Gulbarga Mystics to be dominant in this game. Shivamogga Strikers have certainly upped their performance levels in recent matches but the Mystics have been in fine form throughout the majority of the tournament. Our prediction is for both teams to hit decent totals but for Gulbarga Mystics to win the fixture comfortably.
Gulbarga Mystics are favorites to beat Shivamogga Strikers