TKR vs BR T20 Match Prediction & Betting Tips, CPL 2022
Match 16 of the 2022 Caribbean Premier League takes place on Tuesday evening as Trinbago Knight Riders and Barbados Royals go head to head at the Queen’s Park Oval, Port of Spain, Trinidad. The Knight Riders are bottom of the table whereas the Royals have a four points lead at the top. Read on as we preview this game. The match gets underway at 19:00 local time.
Trinbago Knight Riders have been beaten by Barbados Royals and Jamaica Tallawahs in their last two matches. They have only won one game all tournament and face the strongest side in this clash.
Barbados Royals won their last game with only one ball remaining but still by an eight wicket margin. They are a winning machine at the moment and are showing no signs of slowing down.
Read how to spot best ipl betting apps in India.
Trinbago Knight Riders vs Barbados Royals T20 Match Live Streaming
TV channels:This match will be shown live on BT Sports, Willow TV and Fox Sports.
CPL 2022 Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on FanCode.
TKR vs BR Match Toss Prediction
Both teams have chosen to field first throughout the tournament so far. With a new venue, we predict that both skippers will want to assess the pitch before batting second.
TKR vs BR Pitch Report
The surface is not as quick and bouncy as it once was in Trinidad but we still expect the pace bowlers to have more success than the spinners. A par score will be around 170.
It will be cloudy throughout this match in Port of Spain. Increasing humidity level and chance of rain as the game progresses.
Read on for team previews, betting tips, latest odds, and match prediction for Trinbago Knight Riders vs Barbados Royals, CPL 2022
Trinbago Knight Riders Team News & Playing 11
TKR Team News
The Knight Riders brought in pace bowlers, Shaaron Lewis and Daryn Dupavilion, to their team ahead of the defeat against Jamaica Tallawahs. Both took wickets and will keep their places for this match however we may see some changes to the under-performing batting order.
TKR Key Players
- Colin Munro – We saw one four and two sixes from the 35 year old New Zealander in Saturday’s game. He should enjoy the quick wicket in Trinidad.
- Sunil Narine – The 34 year old bowling all-rounder has been opening the batting but without success in the tournament. His spin bowling has been strong with figures of 2-11 in the last game.
- Ravi Rampaul – Although the experienced right arm fast medium bowler was expensive in Match 12, he picked up three wickets including both of Jamaica Tallawahs openers.
TKR Team Form
The Knight Riders have not won any of their last three games and are hoping to avoid their third successive defeat in this match.
Recommended: Top Cricket betting apps to place your bets on the go
Trinbago Knight Riders Predicted Playing 11
Tion Webster, Sunil Narine, Colin Munro, Tim Seifert (wk), Nicholas Pooran, Andre Russell, Kieron Pollard (c), Khary Pierre, Ravi Rampaul, Daryn Dupavillon, Shaaron Lewis
Barbados Royals Team News & Playing 11
BR Team News
There was one change to the Barbados Royals XI ahead of their win against Jamaica Tallawahs with an additional spinner selected. Joshua Bishop came in and took 1-25 but his position is not guaranteed for this match at Port of Spain where pace bowlers are expected to be more successful.
BR Key Players
- Kyle Mayers – The left-handed opening batter made only 12 in his last innings but still struck a six and a four. He had earlier taken the wicket of Brandon King in the opening over with the ball.
- Quinton de Kock – The South African keeper-batter has seen his form gradually improve over recent months. He made 64 not out from 53 balls in the last game.
- Obed McCoy – The left arm pace bowler produced an excellent spell against Jamaica Tallawahs. He took the wickets of top scorer Rovman Powell, Fabian Allen and Chris Green.
BR Team Form
The Royals have won five out of five this season and have beaten each team in the CPL 2022.
Barbados Royals Predicted Playing 11
Kyle Mayers, Quinton de Kock (wk), Corbin Bosch, David Miller (c), Azam Khan, Jason Holder, Devon Thomas, Hayden Walsh, Obed McCoy, Oshane Thomas, Joshua Bishop
TKR vs BR Team Form in Last Five Matches
TKR : L L N W L
BR : W W W W W
Trinbago Knight Riders vs Barbados Royals Head to Head
Barbados Royals lead the head to head against Trinbago Knight Riders 12-8. When they met earlier in this tournament the game was rain reduced before the Royals won by 80 runs (DLS).
TKR vs BR Head to Head Stats in The CPL
|Matches Played||TKR Won||BR Won||Tie||NR|
Trinbago Knight Riders vs Barbados Royals Prediction
Barbados Royals have been unstoppable so far in the 2022 CPL and we expect their very strong form to continue in this match. Trinbago Knight Riders have been very disappointing but their big name players will want to put in a competitive performance against the table toppers. We predict a close game with Barbados Royals winning.
Barbados Royals are favourites to beat Trinbago Knight Riders